Elevate Your Lawn Care with our Premier Topdressing Material Spreader!
Versatile Excellence - Perfect for Various Materials
Experience a revolution in lawn care with our topdressing material spreader. Crafted to handle dry and fine peat moss, compost, manure, mulch, and topsoil, it's your ultimate ally for elevating your lawn's health. Sized at 24", this soil lawn spreader is a time, effort, and cost-saving marvel.
Flawless Evenness - Precision Spreading Made Effortless
Say goodbye to uneven distribution. Our peat moss spreader, boasting a 2.7 ft³ capacity, transforms your lawn care routine. As you roll this ingenious equipment, your compost is guided through a steadfast metal mesh, ensuring a consistent and even spread that's both effective and efficient.
Built to Endure - The Pinnacle of Durability
With a powder-coated finish, this compost spreader triumphs against the elements. Rain erosion and sun exposure stand no chance against its thermal spray-treated metal. A durable lawn spreader that's as enduring as your commitment to your lawn's vitality.
Swift Loading and Unloading - Pinnacle of Ease
Experience the convenience of quick loading and unloading. Our compost spreader is ingeniously designed with two side latches that prevent crushing. Coupled with a 23" x 9.6" opening hinged mesh door, loading peat moss is a breeze, and removing large debris is effortless.
Quality Assurance - Your Satisfaction, Our Mission
We stand by the quality of our product, offering a 90-day warranty against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of purchase. Should you require any assistance, our dedicated support team is ready to ensure your contentment.
Elevate Your Lawn's Potential - Where Precision Meets Convenience
Redefine lawn care with our top-tier topdressing material spreader. From even spreading to enduring durability, every detail is meticulously crafted to enhance your experience. Are you prepared to elevate your lawn's vitality?
A 24 in. metal mesh basket breaks up clumpy materials as it tumbles with an even spread rate that doesn't dump too much or release too little.
- Most peat moss lawns will be fine with weekly watering, even during the hot summer months.
- Compost is a perfect substitute for peat moss because it's extremely clean and contributes nutrients to your soil.
Applying peat moss over your grass seed
- Start by mowing your lawn down to about 2-inches in height.
- Aerate your lawn to encourage seed growth and reduce soil compaction.
- Use a standard broadcast spreader to lay your grass seed across the entire lawn.
- Next, make your peat moss over the seeded areas with the compost spreader, creating a layer between 1/8"-inch and 1/4"-inch in depth.
- Finally, soak the area with water and keep it moist until the grass begins to sprout.